• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My school pushed move-in back three weeks, so I won't be able to celebrate my birthday with friends. And I have to pray to god my mentor teacher never needs me in-person for my student teaching because I'm gonna have to drive an hour to make it.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I think I have a fear of needles, a mild phobia maybe. Just thinking of a shot makes me shudder. I had to get two shots, one on each arm a couple days ago. Gave me a lot of anxiety preparing for it. It wasn’t that bad when they did it, but I still have a fear of needles. My arms are sore from the shot, and my neck is sore on one side for some reason also.

I think I have a fear of needles, a mild phobia maybe. Just thinking of a shot makes me shudder. I had to get two shots, one on each arm a couple days ago. Gave me a lot of anxiety preparing for it. It wasn’t that bad when they did it, but I still have a fear of needles. My arms are sore from the shot, and my neck is sore on one side for some reason also.
As someone who's had to get bloodwork done a lot as a kid and was also very scared of needles, I've found it particularly helpful in overcoming the fear by looking away for the entire thing. It helps to not see the needle, and it really helps to not see it get near your skin. Anticipating it is usually a lot worse than it really is. I don't think I'm still afraid of them now, but I still try not to watch them inject me if I can help it.

Feel better, friend. :hug: Dunno what the shots were for but yeah there's a couple that make the surrounding muscle ache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom