• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So my oldest sister is going to pay for the wedding cake (yes she knows someone very well and to make a long story short, it will cost her zero) and she showed me the site of this "someone" she knows who bakes cake and stuff. So me and my fiance already had shown her what kinda cake we want. We gave the flavors, shape, fills and stuff like that. And still my sister managed to ask like zillion tons of more questions. My fiance was so annoyed and fed up he is about to blow it off (not the wedding but the decision to let my sister manage the cake part). He is like what the hell don't you get? We gave you the damn choice on a paper and still you manage to go on and on and on. I said to him "welcome to my world honey. That's my oldest sister to you. Nosy as heck and always interrupting even after the choices are made."

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
****ing difficulty spikes in Tokyo mirage sessions.

I was breezing through on normal, then all of a sudden, I have to grind to beat a boss on very easy.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I get a little bit tired and annoyed with the people who make the schedules for the delivery. They do this every week. I told them zillion times NOT to give me extra work on saturday because after a busy week it's nice to be finished early. And my fiance works 6 days a week and saturday is the only day he's home early and sunday is his weekend. So we can do some things together on saturday. If they give me extra work we have little time to do some extra things like running errands and stuff like that. And they know this at work. And what did I see today? Without asking me they gave me AGAIN extra work on saturday next week. I always have to confirm my schedule or reject it and give a reason why. So reject it's going to be ....AGAIN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom