• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I spent a solid hour earlier today making some repairs on my keyboard. The repairs worked... for a little bit, anyway. The sustain pedal was broken and had been fixed previously but my old roommate had been too rough on it and broke it again. So I took it apart today, finally fixed it again, but of course I evidently didn't do a great job because after I had everything reassembled it broke again.

I am saving up for a new keyboard entirely, but as I am currently sending out resumes for piano teaching jobs (from home), I need a temporary solution that I can use.

It's really easy for me to fix it again, but it's just gonna keep breaking. Anyway i was pretty confident that it would hold up at least for a while, but nope. Evidently not the case.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
People at my work can't sort the mail right. This is like the 10th time this month alone already that my fiance had to pick up the mail bags with the wrong label and bring them to the right place so the one delivering the mail over there can do his/her job

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I found out my best friend, who was supposed to be my best man for my wedding on August 1st might not be there because a co-worker might have been exposed to COVID.

I'm so sick and tired of COVID, and I'm sick and f*cking tired of having to babysit grown-ass adults.

For my future wife's bridal shower, my own f*cking grandmother tried to make it about her, as I just heard from my fiancee recently.

Starting to feel like the only f*cking mature and reasonable adult around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom