• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Was he reprimanded in any way?
Nah, the owner of the restaurant is cheap so right now there is only ever two employees on the dining room floor at a time. And there are absolutely zero supervisors who have the authority to reprimand him. The most we could do is snitch on him to the boss, which honestly maybe.

The employee who was working with him at the time was just being passive aggressive instead of telling him to stop. I found out what had happened after I came in and swept up his skin flakes thinking they were bits of a plastic bag.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I am once again complaining about my coworkers but this time was the worst.

My coworker went to the beach and got a sunburn. Today he peeled off the skin in full view of customers and dropped it on the floor. And he left it there ....
Nah, the owner of the restaurant is cheap so right now there is only ever two employees on the dining room floor at a time. And there are absolutely zero supervisors who have the authority to reprimand him. The most we could do is snitch on him to the boss, which honestly maybe.

The employee who was working with him at the time was just being passive aggressive instead of telling him to stop. I found out what had happened after I came in and swept up his skin flakes thinking they were bits of a plastic bag.

that is so far beyond foul *dry heaves*

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I am once again complaining about my coworkers but this time was the worst.

My coworker went to the beach and got a sunburn. Today he peeled off the skin in full view of customers and dropped it on the floor. And he left it there ....
That's disgusting. I would think something like that would be considered a health code violation or something similar, but I'm not familiar enough with all the regulations to know for sure. Either way it's horrible, especially in a restaurant.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Joycons have started drifting, making me run Up & Left in XC:DE. Fallen off so many cliffs because of it now!
I've started to have the same issue with drift lately, where my right stick will slowly swing down and only readjust when I move it around a bit to get it back in place. Kind of disappointing when my Wiimotes from 07 still work perfectly.

@GoronGainz @twilitfalchion

Drift is such a pain in the arse. Both my joycons have it after very little use and now after three years my pro controller has started to drift too.

I have a spare pro controller but now I'm absolutely terrified to play my Switch incase I have to spend an obscene amount of money on a new controller before I can even buy new games.

My N64, GC, Wii and Wii U sticks all work fine because I take good care of my stuff but bloody hell.

I used to prefer buying things on Switch rather than PS4 because I enjoyed the Switch so much but now it feels like a time bomb every time I turn it on.

Last edited:
@GoronGainz @twilitfalchion
Drift is such a pain in the arse. Both my joycons have it after very little use and now after three years my pro controller has started to drift too.

I have a spare pro controller but now I'm absolutely terrified to play my Switch incase I have to spend an obscene amount of money on a new controller before I can even buy new games.
I was looking into a pro controller, hoping they didn't have that issue :(

I was looking into a pro controller, hoping they didn't have that issue :(

I didn't think they did because i didn't hear about it from anyone and Pro Controllers from Nintendo have never had an issue with me, even the WiiU one I had was really good.

But Switch Pro Controllers have it, it took mine three years but as soon as it got it it got worse and worse. There are guides to help fix it but I'm a clutz and don't like taking my controllers apart.

One of the guys I live with bought a replacement for his and it drifted out of the box, he had to send it back the same day. New one seems okay but I'm feeling lucky that my original lasted three years. I'd like the one I'm using now to last that long and longer because those damn things are expensive and I'm going to want to put hundreds of hours into BotW2.

I didn't think they did because i didn't hear about it from anyone and Pro Controllers from Nintendo have never had an issue with me, even the WiiU one I had was really good.

But Switch Pro Controllers have it, it took mine three years but as soon as it got it it got worse and worse. There are guides to help fix it but I'm a clutz and don't like taking my controllers apart.

One of the guys I live with bought a replacement for his and it drifted out of the box, he had to send it back the same day. New one seems okay but I'm feeling lucky that my original lasted three years. I'd like the one I'm using now to last that long and longer because those damn things are expensive and I'm going to want to put hundreds of hours into BotW2.
Fingers crossed for a Gamecube adapter for switch. They did it for the Wii U they can do it for this hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom