• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

There's a movie called 'The Holiday' which features Kate Winslet.

In this film Kate Winslet puts on a somehow horribly fake British accent.. Woman, you're British! Stop trying to sound more British, what the hell are you doing? Stop it! You sound like a bloody arse!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
There's a movie called 'The Holiday' which features Kate Winslet.

In this film Kate Winslet puts on a somehow horribly fake British accent.. Woman, you're British! Stop trying to sound more British, what the hell are you doing? Stop it! You sound like a bloody arse!

Trying to do the British that American people try to do.

You know I actually heard a Viking River cruise advert which sounded like it was voiced by BoTW Zelda but it apparently was a real British person doing the voice.

Zigzagoons are so damn braindead in Shield. They don't even like chase you down like some other annoying overworld pokemon, but they just aimlessly run around (zigzag-ing you could say) and just manage run into you when you're trying to avoid it and still intercept you because they're so sporadic. All of my angers... literally all of them.

Every Pokemon in that game is a special type of braindead.

Last edited:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I am once again complaining about my coworkers but this time was the worst.

My coworker went to the beach and got a sunburn. Today he peeled off the skin in full view of customers and dropped it on the floor. And he left it there ....
Was he reprimanded in any way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom