• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Woke up this morning to a ping in the writing chat, IGN reported that during a Podcast the Spanish Voice Actors for BotW confirmed that they finished Voice Acting for the sequel. Naturally, I got stoked, and the whole writing team did - this was news from IGN, which is usually a credible source, NintendoLife reported on it too, we have a few pals over there who used to do stuff for ZD, and we generally consider them a credible source too.

Well it turns out the Podcast quote was taken out of context, proving even big sites can get it wrong too. Unfortunately we also jumped at the news a little too soon, but we updated our content in light of the new info.

Mistakes happens, nobody should feel bad. The only thing from this that annoys me is that momentarily it felt like we finally had some news, and suddenly we're back to having nothing again. :(

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I dreamt that I had a pet bat that would cling on to my arm and stare up at me all lovingly and sleep in a hammock.

But then I woke up and I don't have a pet bat.
Visual representation of this dream :rosa:
x6YggCZ.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom