• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Jesus Christ. It's the first day of the month and today's news is like a sodding apocalypse.

Towns and cities around England are getting put back into lockdown.

China going mental with new laws and UK opening the gates to those in Hong Kong who can escape (which is pissing off a lot of people who voted for Brexit 'Britain for the British')

80,000 people have just lost their jobs after a big company has hit the panic button, further jobs will be lost in the middle of the month when 'as of yet unnamed stores' will also close.

And the Trump Administration has just bought 90% of a drug that combats coronavirus.

Bloody hell.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Hearing that Covid19 might be getting a second wind in my state, meaning the return of lockdowns. The economy has tanked, the government is run by people who don't care about the citizens they're obligated to look out for, and there doesn't seem to be a real solution for a problem that was allowed to become way more than it should've been with the information that was provided to our government. 2019 was a crappy year, but in 2020 the world has gone to hell and a handbasket.
Its what we all think here dude...

Hearing that Covid19 might be getting a second wind in my state, meaning the return of lockdowns. The economy has tanked, the government is run by people who don't care about the citizens they're obligated to look out for, and there doesn't seem to be a real solution for a problem that was allowed to become way more than it should've been with the information that was provided to our government. 2019 was a crappy year, but in 2020 the world has gone to hell and a handbasket.

Same here in the UK, it's an absolute fustercluck.

This cow annoyed me today
invading-executioner.jpg

She's dead now though.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Jesus Christ. It's the first day of the month and today's news is like a sodding apocalypse.

Towns and cities around England are getting put back into lockdown.

China going mental with new laws and UK opening the gates to those in Hong Kong who can escape (which is pissing off a lot of people who voted for Brexit 'Britain for the British')

80,000 people have just lost their jobs after a big company has hit the panic button, further jobs will be lost in the middle of the month when 'as of yet unnamed stores' will also close.

And the Trump Administration has just bought 90% of a drug that combats coronavirus.

Bloody hell.

Not surprised places are going back in. Supermarkets used to hand out trolleys and provide anti viral spray but now I know Aldi has gone back to putting a grubby coin in to get your trolley and the anti viral spray was left empty the other day. And most people don't use it anyway. Lucky I bring my own disinfectant and gloves but people get too close to each other now and touching those grubby Corona trolleys it's no wonder there are gonna be more cases.

I don't even believe in full lockdown it's too damaging to the economy and there is no evidence full lockdowns are more effective than if proper social distancing and hygiene is kept up. But the problem is that these social distancing and hygiene measures are not being kept up so this is what has happened.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Ugh daddy the delayer.... im asking him to do jobs that i cant do aka use a phone but jes all yea yea later!!! Im getting ARGH at him....

Don't help that its my monthly time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom