• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I got 'feedback' for my game in such an arrogant, patronising way i couldn't believe it. It was basically "I WANT you do to this with the characters: make them less skinny, add a rolling mechanic, make them have more animations, and I was BOTHERED by the fact that you didn't have motorbikes, horses and oh you should add more islands." Like, I appreciate the effort but holy geez, I'm not your servant.
Wow dont do their ideas...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My roommates never seem to acknowledge the fact that they're not the only ones that live here and it's annoying as crap. I cannot wait until tomorrow so I can finally get out of here and not have to deal with people who are so obnoxiously loud the neighbours have to complain 3 times over the span of 4 months.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
This is so petty and trivial but it really bugs me.

Watching a video talking about Pokémon Gold and Silver and the guy keeps referring to Raikou, Entei, and Suicune as "legendary dogs".

They're ****ing cats.

One is clearly a tiger, one is clearly a lion, and one is clearly a leopard. Stripes, mane, spots. Christ, Raikou even has sabre-teeth for God's sake.

How do so many people not get that? Just ****ing look at them?!

This is so petty and trivial but it really bugs me.

Watching a video talking about Pokémon Gold and Silver and the guy keeps referring to Raikou, Entei, and Suicune as "legendary dogs".

They're ****ing cats.

One is clearly a tiger, one is clearly a lion, and one is clearly a leopard. Stripes, mane, spots. Christ, Raikou even has sabre-teeth for God's sake.

How do so many people not get that? Just ****ing look at them?!

Lmao, is that KingK?

I haven't watched his Gold and Silver video yet.

I remember reading that the three cats/dogs were designed to resemble both and different people would perceive them to be either cats or dogs depending on the individual's personality.

Because of the confusion they're referred to as the 'Legendary Beasts'.

Raikou is definitely a cat because it looks like a tiger to me but Entei has always looked pretty doggish to me.

Suicune is just nonsense. Haha.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Lmao, is that KingK?
Yeah. Love me an hour long video while playing Overwatch :rosa:

I remember reading that the three cats/dogs were designed to resemble both and different people would perceive them to be either cats or dogs depending on the individual's personality.
The guy who designed them said on Twitter in 2012 that he based them on a tiger, lion, and leopard, but that he wanted to emphasise the elements over the animal. Which means that we can say, officially, they are cats.

CATS!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Why is it that getting the wrong type of water filter is enough for my stomach to act up? I hate my stomach so much. Why was I cursed with such an unstable hyper-reactive mess in my guts? I have no idea what's wrong with it and I have no insurance so I can't afford to find out. Thanks, america.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom