• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

That sounds really bad, what happened to your hand?
It started off as just a patch of dry skin, and then one day i caught it on a little metal thing on my jeans, and it tore open. I didn't feel it at first, (and because I was playing smash bros, i was moving it around a lot, so it made a huge mess & i didn't notice till i looked down and saw it pouring down my arm). It ended up bleeding for nearly 6 hours, even with a towel wrapped around it, and i was in A&E for the majority of that time.

Apparently it might be something to do with a vein that shouldn't have been there or something.

But yeah, that patch has never fully healed, and even washing my hands can sometimes make it go again.

It started off as just a patch of dry skin, and then one day i caught it on a little metal thing on my jeans, and it tore open. I didn't feel it at first, (and because I was playing smash bros, i was moving it around a lot, so it made a huge mess & i didn't notice till i looked down and saw it pouring down my arm). It ended up bleeding for nearly 6 hours, even with a towel wrapped around it, and i was in A&E for the majority of that time.

Apparently it might be something to do with a vein that shouldn't have been there or something.

But yeah, that patch has never fully healed, and even washing my hands can sometimes make it go again.

Damn, that sounds awful. Does it hurt a lot or just bleeds? I hope it heals or you can get something done about it soon, that sounds terrible.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I'm a bit annoyed and amused that youtube for me works better in safari than in chrome.

Like chrome is made by google ... who owns youtube ....

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I tried to take some time off from everything to improve myself but in the end I’m more depressed and lonely and sad than I’ve ever been. At this point I don’t feel like anyone cares. If I disappeared it wouldn’t even matter to anyone. But honestly that’s what I expected to begin with so why am I even the slightest bit surprised.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I tried to take some time off from everything to improve myself but in the end I’m more depressed and lonely and sad than I’ve ever been. At this point I don’t feel like anyone cares. If I disappeared it wouldn’t even matter to anyone. But honestly that’s what I expected to begin with so why am I even the slightest bit surprised.
:( I’m so sorry it didn’t work. I care about you so much! If you disappeared I would miss you, I love you, just as I love everyone else on this site. You matter, always remember that. I know depression is hard to come out of, but if there’s anyway I can help, even just talking with you, I would love to do it. :hug:

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw

dude, you matter. I know it's hard, it really is. But you really do matter, for more people than you think. When I ended up in psyche ward, I was shocked to se how many people were actually caring and worried about me.. I thought nobody would care and would give a ****. I'm sure the same applies to you.
I know we haven't interacted much other than sharing bands and stuff. (Your best friend's EP slaps btw!) But you introduced me to Starset, and I'll never forget that. Please keep on going. <3

You always matter, Always. There isn't one person who doesn't matter including you. Even the worst day of your life only lasts 24 hours. Push through, you'll make it.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I got 'feedback' for my game in such an arrogant, patronising way i couldn't believe it. It was basically "I WANT you do to this with the characters: make them less skinny, add a rolling mechanic, make them have more animations, and I was BOTHERED by the fact that you didn't have motorbikes, horses and oh you should add more islands." Like, I appreciate the effort but holy geez, I'm not your servant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom