• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

i have absolutely no impulse control right now. sitting here letting thoughts circle, anxiety attacks over what they mean, too many unknowns, and even knowing that resolving this uncertainty means looking in a place that will upset me... i still do it anyway. now i feel better and worse and im shaking. they at least fixed some stuff but... now there are more questions... and i hope i have the restraint to stop myself from plunging further into this very dark hole where my thoughts are not my friends.

Scalpers. I cannot find a single website that is selling Oculus Quests, except for EBay and Amazon, but they both only have ones for £200+ more than the original price.:dry:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Young women’s camp is canceled. I was looking forward to it, but the virus is still out here, even now, I thought it would weaken because the summer, but it’s still canceled. I’m so sick of the virus, I wish it would just disappear:(

I can’t take this anymore, even though I’m homeschooled, I still go out, but now I can’t. Just the same thing over and over, wake up, eat, do some hobbies, like drawing or writing, go to sleep. I’m sure without zd I would be going crazy by now.

Just go away virus! Just go away!

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I work from home every other day and I keep being home on the days where they give the staff complimentary breakfasts.

I'm still happy to be home today, but I'm envying those breakfast burritos right now.

I work from home every other day and I keep being home on the days where they give the staff complimentary breakfasts.

I'm still happy to be home today, but I'm envying those breakfast burritos right now.
Oh that's really irritating, unlucky mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom