• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
one of my neighbors' horrible cats just injured a duck and she couldnt really fly away and was like trying to get away but not before my neighbors' terrible dogs rushed outside and started barking at her.

i am absolutely livid. how can people be so careless. i hope the duck got away safely.
:(
Some crows who I used to feed were killed by nasty cats. I cried over the first one when I was six. But then I realized it's very common for these to happen. Even then, I feel a twinge of sadness whenever one of them dies

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Why won't my fake computer on my real compter recognise the fake CD my real computer is telling my fake computer to read?!

I just want to trick my real computer into thinking it's a fake computer from twenty years ago so I can tell it I put a real CD in it when it's really a fake CD. Why is this so complicated? Why can I not just play a joke on my real computer the way I want to and go back in time?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My roommate swept the apartment yesterday and left a pile of trash next to the trash can. Like what the hell was the point of that?

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I do have on thing: allergies. (Shudders) For me, there is no "allergy season." It's just,
Summer: Itchy eyes, runny nose.
Fall: Runny nose.
Winter: Runny nose.
Spring: It's like having a flaming porcupine shoved up my nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom