• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

So I've been taking new pills to help me sleep, stop my nightmares and keep my mood from flying all over the place.

They haven't been working too well but I haven't had a nightmare since starting them and I have been waking up less during the night, so they're doing something.

Last night I forgot to take them and I had one of the worst nightmares of my life.

It was really, really upsetting. :(

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Dealing with someone that won't accept the reality of the fossil evidence for feathers in non-avian dinosaurs, especially when I gave him the damn fossils in question.

He claims them all to be frauds.

Sure, I suppose a secret group of people forged thousands of skeletons from specific sediments, then transported them to extremely remote locations (like the f*cking Gobi Desert of all places!) and buried them in specific sedimentary layers, then subsequently discovered, analyzed, and were written about in peer-reviewed literature, all to make us believe that some dinosaurs were a little fluffy, and some looked like grounded hawks with funny looking long tails and reptilian maws full of teeth. And in one case, I guess somebody figured out how to put a fluffy dinosaur tail in amber without showing any signs that the amber has been tampered with.

Or is it more likely that these are legitimate finds?

The fossils are staring you square in the face, mate. They speak for themselves.

The gross hand scar thing I have started profusely dripping blood again.

It's nowhere near as bad as the first 2 times it happened, where it bled through literally everything and i had to go to hospital, but it's still a mess.
I thought it'd finally healed, but even after like, a year, it's still not

at least I didn't ruin a bunch of tea towels this time (:

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Damn! I'm in pain. Today after bath, when I used my towel, i didn't notice the ****in ants crawling all over it. I was bitten all over the body and I feel horrible.
gZcuwls.jpg
The most painful part was ants have went through my eyes and one is firmly lodged. Got any idea how to take that out?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Kind of tired of not being able to visit people in person. It's sort of slowly but surely chipping away at my well-being, but long-term community health takes a higher priority than my short term mental health.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Kind of tired of not being able to visit people in person. It's sort of slowly but surely chipping away at my well-being, but long-term community health takes a higher priority than my short term mental health.
:hug: I know what it feels like. Tried Skype Rubik? I didn't cuz many of my either doesn't have Skype or they don't have wi fi. But we'll do a big get together after this is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom