• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Uuuuuughh...

1*RxmPeSybIUtxea4Vh98y2g.jpeg

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Tv logistics when 2 are misbehaving and mum wants to watch the chs that are behaving, and i want to watch something on the broke ch on the 1 tv thats functioning...

Ninja

Well well well
Today is going to be very difficult.

My wife is a nurse, and she is returning to work tomorrow. She's made it her mission to help as many people as possible, despite her being in close contact with those infected with Coronavirus. Luckily, there is a timeshare business that she used to work for, who is offering free rooms for nurses, so we've made the tough decision for her to move in to the apartment until further notice, so she won't risk infecting any of us at home.

I can only imagine the internal sacrifice she's making, being away from our newborn baby so early, and for an undetermined amount of time, and I keep telling her that she is our hero. It's been an emotional couple of days, and will definitely be another one tonight. She's napping right now, and has been spending extra time with our daughter as much as possible.

In a few short hours, we will be taking both cars to transport all of her essential belongings, and her saying her "see you laters" to the baby. I'll stay with her most of the evening and prepare a dinner for her, but today will be the last day that I get to physically be with my wife, and the last day for the foreseeable future that she will get to hold, touch, and kiss our daughter.

The sacrifices our healthcare and essential workers make every day should be honored. Thank you to everyone that's keeping our world running while we fight this virus.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light

My wife is a nurse, and she is returning to work tomorrow. She's made it her mission to help as many people as possible, despite her being in close contact with those infected with Coronavirus. Luckily, there is a timeshare business that she used to work for, who is offering free rooms for nurses, so we've made the tough decision for her to move in to the apartment until further notice, so she won't risk infecting any of us at home.

I can only imagine the internal sacrifice she's making, being away from our newborn baby so early, and for an undetermined amount of time, and I keep telling her that she is our hero. It's been an emotional couple of days, and will definitely be another one tonight. She's napping right now, and has been spending extra time with our daughter as much as possible.

In a few short hours, we will be taking both cars to transport all of her essential belongings, and her saying her "see you laters" to the baby. I'll stay with her most of the evening and prepare a dinner for her, but today will be the last day that I get to physically be with my wife, and the last day for the foreseeable future that she will get to hold, touch, and kiss our daughter.

The sacrifices our healthcare and essential workers make every day should be honored. Thank you to everyone that's keeping our world running while we fight this virus.
oh my god. my heart hurts for you guys. you’re both so incredibly strong and brave and amazing. please don’t hesitate to reach out if you get sad, stressed, or if you need anything at all<3

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire

Your wife is a real hero, Ninja. She definitely has my deepest respect. I wish you and your baby and your wife the best.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion

Your wife is amazing, and so strong to be able to do that, it must be so hard, she is doing some incredible stuff!

I’m praying everything will go well and she comes back safe and sound and you guys can be together again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom