• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Can’t access the site at all from home for the past few days.
Your home internet's ip might have gotten accidentally blacklisted or something. Similar issues have happened to me twice as well as a few other users.

If you're still unable to connect from home, you can contact Jimmu (or Mases, maybe) and they can help you get it unblocked.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Ughh we have these gates to keep my baby brother from getting into places he doesn’t need to be in, and I was going to put a magnet back on the fridge, and I tripped over it, holding my ds in my hand. The floor is concrete.

I have a pretty bad scraped knee and a small bruise on my foot, plus my hands hurt. My ds is luckily ok tho. It hurts

Last edited:

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
It had been a long time since the car had been used. This morning a foul I detected a really foul odour coming from it. I found a dead rat under it. These cats are doing this thing often. And I'm ****in sick of cats and rats breaking into the house .I can't even get rid of these vermin as the Exterminators aren't available currently. All I could do is slip the remainder of the rat poison in something and wait though I think it would hardly make a difference

As though it had not been enough, bees had built a massive hive in a mango tree. I feel like a ticking time bomb near me. Does anyone know how to deal with bee hives?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Why do I keep bottlenecking myself in RPGs? Because I turned off random encounters, I knew that by playing through the first 10 hours of FF7 would make me underleveled when I would come to the unskippable boss in Temple of the Ancients, so for good measure I grinded a bit outside to buff my characters up to over 1.5k HP, thinking that'd be enough.

But no, Demon Wall deals OHKO's of up to 1.7k damage per hit.. And I can't go outside to level up again it seems!? gg Sheikah.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I keep suck at doing dishes. No matter ow hard I try to discipline myself to dish stuff immediately after I use it, I always end up with a goddamn mountain.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I somehow lost my house keys because I'm the biggest idiot on the planet

edit: found them in a place I swear I checked 5 times and now I feel more stupid

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom