• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
My computer didn't shutdown right, and a 30+GB game somehow managed to uninstall itself.
It's going to take hours to redownload it with my internet speed :(
In a similar situation, I almost lost my progress in my Wii as I transferred it to an SD card. But luckily I found the SD back.

B

burbigo

I woke up with an awful headache, I took some medicines but it didn't do nothing
I'm having this headache since 10am and I still do now and it's really annoying

I swear to god, if I get one more person get flirty with me, I'm going to scream.

I try my best to be polite and friendly - the way I've always been taught to act, but so many people think that's an opportunity for some reason.

I'm sick and tired of this ****.
I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone.

It's ruining multiple friendships, so I'm starting to think that maybe I'm the problem somehow? Am I being selfish by not reciprocating those feelings?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I’m tired of people pretending like they care
:hug:
While some people pretend, some people really do. So my advice is, whenever you meet people who pretend to care think about the people who really do.

I've met lots of people who're all smiles in front of me and completely different when I'm not there. I mostly ignore them and seek the company of friends whom I really trust.

I swear to god, if I get one more person get flirty with me, I'm going to scream.

I try my best to be polite and friendly - the way I've always been taught to act, but so many people think that's an opportunity for some reason.

I'm sick and tired of this ****.
I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone.

It's ruining multiple friendships, so I'm starting to think that maybe I'm the problem somehow? Am I being selfish by not reciprocating those feelings?
That's indeed a very bad thing. :hug:
And about deteriorating friendships, I've faced those situations sometimes. There are two kinds of people when it comes to friendship.

One, friend centered people like me who don't come into conflicts with friends often and even if they do, they find a way to mend the bond. These kind of people have really close friends even if the number is very less.

Two, the people who pay more attention towards themselves and don't bother much when their relationship is broken. These people are emotionally more stable than friend centered people and take individual decisions.

Now, it is up to you to decide which one you are. It doesn't matter which type you are you have to introspect people before becoming their friend.
While some may seem nice at the beginning, they might have ulterior motives. While other seem unapproachable at the beginning, but surprisingly might become your best friend.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I was taking my phone off the charger this morning and slammed my head into my table and I think I have a concussion now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom