• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
The library is closed. :(

Now I can’t go get books any more. What am I going to read at night?!

I am rereading some books, and there’s some that I haven’t read, but I just don’t feel like reading those, and I really wanted to read black beauty at the library, and now I can’t...

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member

I am rereading some books, and there’s some that I haven’t read, but I just don’t feel like reading those, and I really wanted to read black beauty at the library, and now I can’t...
Some libraries offer online books you should see if yours does.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion

I looked at that already, they don’t have black beauty, but I bet a could find some sort of book I like on there. The problem is, I read a lot in bed to help me go to sleep, and a bright tablet screen isn’t really good to look at in the dark, plus I don’t know if a screen would help me get tired. I’ve just been reading Calvin and Hobbes right now

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

You could check if your library has an online library program with ebooks. Depending on where you live, they're common in some areas and are a good way to get books when you can't do so physically.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I looked at that already, they don’t have black beauty, but I bet a could find some sort of book I like on there. The problem is, I read a lot in bed to help me go to sleep, and a bright tablet screen isn’t really good to look at in the dark, plus I don’t know if a screen would help me get tired. I’ve just been reading Calvin and Hobbes right now
I post at the speed of a turtle, apparently.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I went with my family to go clean up the church building.

I had to go take the trash out to the church’s dumpster, and when I got there, there was trash all over the top and around the dumpster. Some mean people had dumped all their trash ontop of our dumpster. :(

Why did they come out of their way their way to dump their trash ONTOP of the dumpster, not even putting it inside. I then had to put some gloves on, and with my dad, pick up the trash and put it in the dumpster.

Some people are so mean :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom