• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

I had some weirdo hit up my Discord DMs asking what I'd do for money.

And like, 20 minutes later some guy was being a dick and saying gross things to me on Warframe, and then yet another creep started being a white knight and told him to leave me alone, and then tried to flirt with me himself.

I'm suddenly reminded why I tend to play with friends, rather than going on public lobbies.

------

That's very common. Though for me it's mostly due to writing. Welcome to the club :hug:
Yeah, I've had it happen a few times before, and it always annoys me.
It's because I'm a filthy casual who isn't used to using a keyboard this much

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
The huge pro controller-shaped gap in my wallet that just appeared due to me having enough of over 1 year of joycon drifting that I, somehow, put up with.

It's Zelda themed though.

EDIT: oh my god it’s not a pro controller at all. It’s a standard wireless.. I had no idea there were multiple kinds of switch wireless controllers. ****ing fantastic

Last edited:
I ran out of my antidepressants over a week ago, and I haven't been able to get more.

I've never wanted to yeet myself off this plain of existence more than now.

The skin on my face is cracked and flaking and it hurts like hell from all the stress.

I just want to cease existing for a while

Ughhhhh

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I ran out of my antidepressants over a week ago, and I haven't been able to get more.

I've never wanted to yeet myself off this plain of existence more than now.
:hug::confused: I'm sorry to hear that. I recommend Yoga and meditation during this time
The skin on my face is cracked and flaking and it hurts like hell from all the stress.
I just want to cease existing for a while
Try using some sandalwood (if available) powder on your skin. Make a pate of it apply them over the affected area
If you can't meet your friends, talk to online friends like us. That'd ease your stress. :)

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I've been sucking at games today. Bravely Default II demo is insanely hard, I can't wrap my head around Berseria's combat fully yet, ARMS target-shooting mini game can go to hell and I've been playing 200CC with motorbike in Mario Kart.

I feel like I even suck at Animal Crossing when I can't decide where to plant trees.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
So apparently Discord just doesn't update anymore for me so I had to do it manually. Went from version 9. Something to 14.0 and in the spirit of modern technology it's completely broken. Joining a voice chat blows my goddamn ears out and the volume slider and mute button no longer have any functionality. A real downgrade. I regret updating, but AW SHUCKS Xdd there's no alternative so I guess I just have to keep using this app that seems to break every other week.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I couldn't find my soldering iron, since the pickup set I ordered for one of my guitars will be here in a couple of days.

I literally looked everywhere, it has up and vanished.

So now I have to spend $60 to buy a whole new soldering iron kit. Lovely.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Oh my Christ! The Simpsons movie came out in 2007!

How is it that old! I remember when it came out. I remember it not coming out that long ago!

How the hell did The Simpsons movie come out be for Skyward Sword and before I was ever on ZD.

Oh my god. I refuse to believe that movie was 2007.

#freakingout
Ewww the Simpsons ugh....

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Oh my Christ! The Simpsons movie came out in 2007!

How is it that old! I remember when it came out. I remember it not coming out that long ago!

How the hell did The Simpsons movie come out before Skyward Sword and before I was ever on ZD.

Oh my god. I refuse to believe that movie was 2007.

#freakingout

Never watched Simpson’s before, probably ‘cause I was zero when that movie came out lol.

I know of the simpsons, but I have never watched it, I think it’s a grownup show tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom