• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Due to the place I work not having enough work because of the COVID-19 epidemic, I have to file unemployment, and since I work for my dad, after this situation blows over, I come back to work.

I've never filed for unemployment in my life, so this is extremely uncomfortable and kind of disheartening for me.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Due to the place I work not having enough work because of the COVID-19 epidemic, I have to file unemployment, and since I work for my dad, after this situation blows over, I come back to work.

I've never filed for unemployment in my life, so this is extremely uncomfortable and kind of disheartening for me.
Im sure lotsa people are in the same boat dude...

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I spent a few hours yesterday evening doing my application for student welfare payments (essentially unemployment benefits for students who study full time and only work a little bit) online and got it submitted. They say the estimated completion date is 07 May 2020. That’s a long time to wait for money, and to find out if they’re even going to give you money...

Ninja

Well well well
I spent a few hours yesterday evening doing my application for student welfare payments (essentially unemployment benefits for students who study full time and only work a little bit) online and got it submitted. They say the estimated completion date is 07 May 2020. That’s a long time to wait for money, and to find out if they’re even going to give you money...

Same boat here. Unemployment systems are overloaded nationwide. It took me about an hour to navigate through six pages lol.

I've been playing a super grindy game, and now my middle finger on my left hand hurts, and makes a gross clicking sound whenever i bend it.
ew.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom