• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

My mom's convinced that the Coronavirus is the start of Armageddon, so she keeps joking that I don't need to worry because I'm going to die anyway, because I'm a godless heathen.
I get that she's saying it in jest, but it still hurts a little.

But hey, I'd rather live a short life doing whatever the hell I please, than a long life of servitude.
Eternal paradise sounds boring, I want edgy **** and pain.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Mangy rats, weasels and cats have invaded the neighborhood while I have been busy with my academics. It's time to clean up

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I kind of ****ed up where I put my museum and the shop in animal crossing and part of me wants to reset but I already put like 6 hours into it

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Not exclusive to today, but more what's been annoying me over the past few days is not getting an affirmative answer as to whether or not the COVID-19 situation has cost me my job. I've had shifts canceled, but I haven't gotten a "yes we're closed" or "no, you'll be back to work next week", which I need in order to file for my unemployed government assistance. I just wish the management would stop being so cryptic, they obviously know what the deal is and leaving their employees mostly in the dark is preventing them from getting the assistance they need.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Love snobby old guitarists who think they know everything there is to know about guitars. One of them said to me when I offered playing advice, he said he played 4x the time that I've been alive.

I'm no mathematics wizard, but I'm almost 30, I don't think he's been playing for 120 years. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom