• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I watched a YouTube theory that said Tarrey Town was the location of Ganondorf's castle from OoT because MUH ROCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LAKE and NEARBY FAIRY FOUNTAIN. I miss good theories. The ones lately hurt my soul.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I had a dental appointment scheduled for a week from today, and I just got a call stating that all dental offices are closing in the state and quite possibly the country. I’ve been putting this off for a loooong time, so that kind of sucks. Though I fully understand and prefer to air on the side of caution anyways.. especially with my asthma.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
My ISP sucks and isn't allowing me to connect to my work's VPN. So now I continue to be in limbo with what the situation is for me in regards to working from home, which has added a whole bunch of unnecessary stress and anxiety for me.

I tried to, instead of taking my sleeping pills, listen to Mark Cerny to make myself fall asleep.

It worked, but I slept awfully and had horrid dreams.

That's not what ASMR is supposed to do D:

:hug:

Nintendo have actual ASMR commercials I've realised. Some dude playing Switch on a mountain for half an hour and some nice lady on a sofa playing it too.

Maybe they won't give you bad dreams <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom