• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

When I was preparing for my exam yesterday, my dad told me not to worry about doing the dishes, so I didn't. The only sleep I got in the 24 hours before the exam was a short 1-2 hour nap before I left to take it... But after the exam and after dinner he all of a sudden was like, do the dishes. They piled up by then. I fell asleep without doing them, because I was sleep deprived... my sister is home, and she could have helped me out this morning... and this afternoon but she didn't. Now my dad is going to be home soon and I have to rush to do a mountain of dishes because I slept all day.

Kirino

Tatakae
Tried to get my license renewed today, only to find out the Secretary of State was closed and everything has to be done by appointment because of Coronavirus. So I tried to make an appointment online, only to find out that they aren't accepting appointments for license renewals, which instead have to be done online or by mail. But my notice says I have to renew in-person at an office, and can't do it online or by mail. So basically I have no idea what to do lol, and will have to wait until Monday to call and get this sorted out.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Well, it actually happened yesterday.

We have some honey that had gotten not as runny, so we were going to put it in a pot of hot warm water to fix it. Well, my Dad forgot to put something at the bottom of the pot to keep the jars from breaking, and two of the jars broke. good honey was wasted. At least we got one jar left lol

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
All those people rushing to the stores to get as much toiletpaper etc like WW3 has just begun. They leave nothing behind for those who can't run errands during the day or people who can't afford to buy so much. This morning when the stores opened they were already gathering and running like their life depended on it. Fools!

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
All those people rushing to the stores to get as much toiletpaper etc like WW3 has just begun. They leave nothing behind for those who can't run errands during the day or people who can't afford to buy so much. This morning when the stores opened they were already gathering and running like their life depended on it. Fools!

Aw, same thing is starting to happen here. I've seen pictures of supermarkets in Jönköping being completely raided ;c

I was at rhe store today and the shelves were empty and the staff were trying so hard to keep up. It was also the busiest I'd ever seen it.

Terrible times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom