• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Love to see Mike Bloomberg ads about Trump cheating at golf while listening to my favorite bands who speak nothing but the opposite of what Mike Bloomgberg is. Elections are dope! Money wins all! As always!

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Finding work is draining on the soul especially when places try to modernize and only let you upload a resume one particular way no one uses, and then you have to sign up for additional crap

I again couldn't sleep early last night after work and I again ended up waking up but not being able to find the motivation to get out of bed for several hours. I hate it, I feel like I've wasted the best part of the day yet I constantly do it. I'm confident it's because of my job. I also dislike that I don't work a set rota each week, it's rarely ever the same. I can't build a routine and it's sapping me of energy.

Finding work is draining on the soul especially when places try to modernize and only let you upload a resume one particular way no one uses, and then you have to sign up for additional crap

I've just handed mine in today to a job agency with the request that they help me tidy/improve it whatever way possible. It makes it so much easier to find a job since once the draft is finished they'll handle that part for me. Only issue is the deal is usually that the company will pay the job agency one month of the salary that I'd be on once I get a job so some places might not be able or willing to work with the agencies.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
****ed up a bill so that it didn't pay, meaning that I'm overdue now, so I'll soon have a fine in my mailbox, which is, because **** everything, 450SEK (45 bucks).''

Edit: I ALSO found out that my Pateron money I thought I lowered last month haven't somehow lowered, so that's ANOTHER 45 bucks I didn¨nt intend to spend. (but yay for people I'm backing I guess :) )

Edit 2: ALSO I found out that I ****ing forgot to cancel my useless apartment-looking service I somehow signed up for. Which is ANOTHER 25 bucks.

**** !! :(

Well, looks like I have to open my savings account this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom