• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My roommate always has people over but even though they claim they are my friends too they always hang out in her room and go out without me. It just sucks that they always leave me out of ****.

I don’t know why I am surprised by this. No one ever came over when I lived by myself. All my other friends live pretty far and I don’t have a car and they don’t wanna come out here. It makes sense but my friends out here suck. I wish I just moved out there.
I brought this up and they told me it was my fault and made up a bunch of excuses

cool

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
So I was playing Majora's Mask, and was about to climb stone tower. Already an annoying section with all of the mask switching and song playing and stuff but I was low on hearts and having trouble with an eyegore. It cornered me. And I defeated it, and what happens, Dawn of the Second Day happens and the thing RESPAWNS. So it hits me again and now I'm down to two hearts. I defeat it and hookshot my way up a ledge, and a keese comes out of NOWHERE and knocks me down, and I can't land somewhere, no, I have to get knocked down so that I void out, and where do I come back, next to ANOTHER EYEGORE that takes me out. Song of time and this section another day. Gah.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Gah.

Ever since I figured it'd be a good idea to install the Hiragana alphabet as a keyboard input, all of a sudden my copy of Logic Pro X changed to Japanese! And I can't change it back! Even when I uninstalled the Hiragana input..

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Darknuts in the original Zelda.
I try to hit their back and they turn around and hit me. Surprisingly one of the few enemies I’ve had trouble with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom