• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I get triggered too easily anymore lol. I was having fun reading about bug stuff tonight but then I made the mistake of opening youtube and its ****ing algorithm suggested me something that set me off. Thanks youtube. Selecitng not interested really doesnt do much sinc eknowing it exists has already done numbers!

oh I hate that. I had the same problem when I was more active in politics and I saw some opinion that set me off, and just because that, youtube kept sending me suggestions of various videos with the same opinion.

oh I hate that. I had the same problem when I was more active in politics and I saw some opinion that set me off, and just because that, youtube kept sending me suggestions of various videos with the same opinion.
ive started deleting things from my watch history more and more frequently now trying to avoid getting suggestions that may upset me but youtube finds ways to circumvent it
started removing videos from suggestions from channels i actually enjoyed (and am subsccribed to) at some point too

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
A pair of my stupid pants that are of the worst quality ever... I was pulling on them a bit to correct them, and that ripped a hole in the side... I've had them repaired (by my grandma) many times already.... This is the last time I'm using them. Thankfully I have other, better jeans

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My roommate always has people over but even though they claim they are my friends too they always hang out in her room and go out without me. It just sucks that they always leave me out of ****.

I don’t know why I am surprised by this. No one ever came over when I lived by myself. All my other friends live pretty far and I don’t have a car and they don’t wanna come out here. It makes sense but my friends out here suck. I wish I just moved out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom