• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Late for work. There haven't been a single week this year so far that didn't have at least 1 late day or sick day. I need to step up my game.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My computer not working when I have an assignment to do. Now I have to write the assignment on paper so I can copy it on the computer during the 30 minutes between the library opening and my class starting.

The way my mom jumps to conclusions, and how she thinks that I owe her something because she gave birth to me.

I didn't ask to be brought into this wretched world, and I certainly don't plan on staying as long as she has in it.
She asks what she could do to repair our relationship, but whenever I suggest something, she turns it into an argument. :ananger:

My voice hurts, because that's the most I've spoken to anyone since last year.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My professor had the wrong due date listed and said a paper was due on Monday instead of tomorrow. She corrected it so now it's due tomorrow and I am not prepared for it.

I'm starting to see why America wanted freedom from England.

Everything fun is banned, and you can't carry knives, swords or tasers around.

There's been a few muggings in my area recently (one like, a 2 minute walk from my house), and pretty much everything is classed as a weapon, and you can get in trouble for having one on you.

What kind of world is it where you can't even challenge a miscreant to a dual?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne's postgame grind is ridiculously annoying. With no dedicated quests for specific special monsters, and their appearance in the field is random, farming them is really frustrating and unreliable. GenU continues to be a better game overall. I've been trying for over a week to grind up my rank high enough to be able to find a certain monster, and now that I finally made it this far, it didn't even drop what I needed so I have to wait for rng to give it to me again. And this is all for a single piece of armor; I've been had everything else I need for the set. It's just this one thing that's been out of reach because of bs grinding mechanics and rng. I am seriously frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom