• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Missed a call from my dad and he left a 5 minute voicemail. Started to get anxious thinking it was something important. I mean, he's not a young man, he likes a drink, he likes a smoke. Maybe he's sick. Maybe he's got some serious bad news for me.

I open the voicemail and the first thing I hear is him putting the phone in his pocket and then getting into his car. The old fart tried to hang up, failed, and then sent me a voicemail of him driving to the chippy. Honest to god...

A question on one of my assignments tonight said that I needed to answer with a page length response but the answer to the question is so straightforward that it can be said in a sentence and I literally have no idea how I was supposed to make it a page long answer.

Gonna get docked points probably.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I was about to pick up the Sol before the hand did it in Palace of Twilight, instead I accidentally smashed some enemies, and when I pressed A for 'Pick Up', the ball rolled away and Link did his dumb victory pose so that the hand got the Sol instead.

I'm really on edge and I have no idea why.
I just got scared half to death by a quiet Discord notification I was expecting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom