• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

My mom went back on her word to respect my pronouns, because it "goes against her beliefs".
So I don't even get the basic respect most people get :ananger:

I don't know why I thought I could trust my own mother, but apparently I was wrong to :shrugs:

also some dickhead walking home from school made fun of me for playing Pokemon go.

Last edited:
My mom keeps going back on her word with everything, and telling me I've told her things that I haven't.
I told her I want to move out, but according to her, I said that I don't want to. She claimed to have text evidence, but when I asked to see it, she got defensive.
I've got a photographic memory, and she can't even remember something we spoke about 10 minutes ago, but i'm the unreliable one?

Also, my 13 year old brother is more trustworthy that she is. He's kept every secret I've asked him to, but my mom can't keep her mouth shut.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
This guy I have never spoken to just knocked on my door while I had a superbowl party and asked to join...

I said yeah, because I know this guy is socially awkward and he often struggles with social boundaries, but it was just weird having him there and constantly trying to talk to people about anime.

Ninja

Well well well
This guy I have never spoken to just knocked on my door while I had a superbowl party and asked to join...

I said yeah, because I know this guy is socially awkward and he often struggles with social boundaries, but it was just weird having him there and constantly trying to talk to people about anime.

Ah, the good old reddit meetup switcharoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom