• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Lost my rank in Splatoon cause of a connection error, but it's totally worth the ****ty p2p connection to catch those gosh darn cheaters aw gee whiz. :dry:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
The manga book series, Maximum Ride, that I am reading from my town’s library, Someone took the sixth book, and they lost it, so I can’t read it anymore. I have been waiting for weeks, and they haven’t returned it, so I guess I will have to buy it instead...

some weirdo's trying to flirt with me on discord and isn't getting my hints that i'm not interested

i told him he looked like a white version of a kid i went to school with and he went offline lmao

I'd rather not. I think the people that dislike us do so partly because they believe that we are "complainers." Thanks for asking though.
That really sucks. Telling a teacher sometimes can make the bullying worse depending on their tactic, that's true. If you ever need to vent about it or anything though, I'm here for you. Bullying is horrible.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
today i was rudely reminded that i reside within a prison of meat when the folds of my empty stomach rubbed up against each other and produced an annoying sensation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom