• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
My wife is having complications and honestly I’m worried sick. She may be having placental abruption which is when the placenta starts to separate from the womb. Our baby’s lungs are not fully developed yet so they gave her a steroid to accelerate the growth of her lungs. This will help in case they need to do an emergency delivery.

Shes only 33 weeks and she was having contractions but they’ve stopped. Hoping for the best here.

I was at work this morning and another manager offered to cover for me so I can be with my wife at the hospital. I can’t get ahold of my boss.He has two kids so I’m hoping he will understand.

omg, I am so sorry to hear that you guys are going through this. I’ve heard of that condition and I know it’s scary! your chances are really good at 33 weeks but it’s still a nerve wracking position to be in. I’m thinking of you guys and please keep us updated if you’re able to <3

I'm hungry but I can't cook myself something without disturbing the rest of my family because it's 1am, and I really don't want to incur my mother's wrath.
and I can't go and buy something because again, it's 1am.

I woke up super late so I only ate 1 meal today too, and can't get back to sleep for another 5 or so hours.

i've only got alcohol and chewing gum...
i guess that'll have to do.

Ninja

Well well well
All,

Thank you guys so much for the love and support. My wife is still in the hospital, however most of her bleeding has stopped. and the extra day in the hospital is for safety reasons only. They confirmed that she does NOT have the placental abruption, however she does have a tear in the sinus placenta, which will put her on bed rest indefinitely until she gives birth. She should be getting released tomorrow. :)

My job is annoying. I always feel like I'm in trouble or being watched. I feel like I'm always apologizing for things. Maybe once the baby is born healthy and the wife is stable, I can start looking for something else.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Leave early to beat the roadworks but theres a stupid crash so im late for work and dont have my hoo moment ..

The confirmation of my interview for today left no details whatsoever and so I've tried to call back today to confirm things and no one is answering the damn phoooooooooone.

I've googled the number that rang me hoping for a company name but the call has come from someone's private number so no dice.

If I don't grt through by the time I have to leave I just won't go.

Then I'll get drunk with the last of the alcohol in the fridge and be angry and upset with myself.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
The confirmation of my interview for today left no details whatsoever and so I've tried to call back today to confirm things and no one is answering the damn phoooooooooone.

I've googled the number that rang me hoping for a company name but the call has come from someone's private number so no dice.

Then I'll get drunk with the last of the alcohol in the fridge and be angry and upset with myself.
They need to give you detaiks!! Keep a list of how youve tried to contact them..

But that's not your fault. Please don't be mad at yourself if the company is irresponsible and unprofessional.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire

Don't be mad at yourself friend umu
That's so weird they haven't given any details...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom