• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

My game disc does not want to cooperate. It keeps not wanting to be read, so I have to literally restart the entire system after I get the disc working every single time I hit another loading zone.

I overslept (I pulled an all nighter the day/night before so i'd sleep on time, and ended up sleeping for 20hrs, thus doing ****-all to my bad schedule), then when I got in the shower, the power went out
i had to use the money i've been saving to go and get more
on the way there, as I was crossing the road (at a designated crossing), someone nearly ran me over (they stopped, but they didn't put the handbrake on, and started rolling. They were looking at something else and nearly hit me.)
then when I got to the cashpoint, it declined my card
so I had to walk 5 minutes in the wrong direction to go get money
and then when I was finally in the store to get electric, someone tried pushing in the queue.

I'm just going to eat ice cream in my *immaculate* room and pretend none of that happened, cause i'm sick of feeling negative.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I felt like today was a complete waste of time they coulda done this stuff at my local hosp...

I've been waiting since last year for a parcel, and now it's finally here, I have to pay an import fee.
I can't get my package till I pay for that, and the post office shut before I woke up. :ananger:

I have literally never encountered a customs fee before in my life...

Ninja

Well well well
My wife is having complications and honestly I’m worried sick. She may be having placental abruption which is when the placenta starts to separate from the womb. Our baby’s lungs are not fully developed yet so they gave her a steroid to accelerate the growth of her lungs. This will help in case they need to do an emergency delivery.

Shes only 33 weeks and she was having contractions but they’ve stopped. Hoping for the best here.

I was at work this morning and another manager offered to cover for me so I can be with my wife at the hospital. I can’t get ahold of my boss.He has two kids so I’m hoping he will understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom