• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

As someone who has had similar situations with family, I really understand how you feel. stay safe :hug:
thanks.

I disassociated round the back of an ASDA until I stopped feeling my limbs and emotions.
freaked some ppl out, but i'm not feeling anything at the moment, so that's good.
obviously none of my family wondered why i disappeared for two hours, because **** me, am i right?

Myself, for being so socially incompetent, and for making someone think they're attracted to me, i guess.

the way i reacted when my friend told me she has feelings for me.
i just

windows xp shutdown noise

There was probably a much better way to handle that

My orkidé (don't know the English word sorry) just started dropping it's leaves. I'm not sure if I under or overwatered it.
Orchids? I've had bad luck with those too. The one I had the longest was one that was given to me while it was sick and the owner didn't want it anymore, but I lost it after a few years because it dropped leaves suddenly. The other two I've gotten after that died pretty quick, probably after a few months. I think they're pretty susceptible to being overwatered, so that would be my guess. This isn't always the case, but generally, the thicker the leaves on a plant, the less they'll want to be watered.

New year, new me.

First day alone to completely blitz the place and clean it up, time to buy in some writing pads, time to pick up a book, time to do some low key job searching and try to feel good about myself...

But also time to feel physically fatigued, sick, have cramps and run a horrible fever.

Uuuugh. Not giving in. **** you fever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom