• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Text shopping... mim texts to say she wants this item i run on break to find it het wrong one and go back on last break to find they aint got it..

The break I was gonna have from my family was ****ing cancelled with no warning. I've been looking forward to it for 4 months. I was gonna let my emotions out while I was alone, and sort some things out that I can't do with them around without getting mocked and made fun of.
When I asked my mom politely why she cancelled, she gave me ****ing attitude. "well sorry, there's nothing I can do about it, is there?" :ananger:

I get no time actually alone. my mom likes calling me down to do chores at stupid times like 3am, and I'm not even allowed a ****ing lock on my door

****. i've cried less at funerals.

also I want to rip my ****ing voicebox out, i hate my voice so much.

I'm going for a walk. He're hoping i'll get stabbed or something. that'd be much more enjoyable.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
The break I was gonna have from my family was ****ing cancelled with no warning. I've been looking forward to it for 4 months. I was gonna let my emotions out while I was alone, and sort some things out that I can't do with them around without getting mocked and made fun of.
When I asked my mom politely why she cancelled, she gave me ****ing attitude. "well sorry, there's nothing I can do about it, is there?" :ananger:

I get no time actually alone. my mom likes calling me down to do chores at stupid times like 3am, and I'm not even allowed a ****ing lock on my door

****. i've cried less at funerals.

also I want to rip my ****ing voicebox out, i hate my voice so much.

I'm going for a walk. He're hoping i'll get stabbed or something. that'd be much more enjoyable.

As someone who has had similar situations with family, I really understand how you feel. stay safe :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom