• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I completely ran out of social energy halfway through my friend staying over so the last two hours I was just boring af. Felt terrible about it, though friend insisted that it was ok. Still, I wish I had more social energy.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The fact that some coworkers who deliver mail also don't like to post all the mail and simply put it in the mailbox. What happens is that the mail comes back two days later and the particular coworker is off and someone else has to deliver TWICE as much mail than usual. Happened to me last saturday and happened to someone else today. Nice, coworkers who think about others :whistle::dry::`v`:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Oh my god...

"Rise of Skywalker is a bust; won't make one billion dollars"

****ing hell, that's just... Christ.

We didn't make all the money in the world, what a disaster! Jesus Disney, I think you'll be okay with the hundreds and millions that film will still make, God!
After Avengers Endgame and Frozen 2 and The Lion King flopped I am sure this spells the end for Mickey Mouse

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
No! None of those flopped and the money from them would keep Disney going for many years to come even if Star Wars actually failed. It won't. It's already made almost £400 mil already after one weekend. It may not beat TFA's 2 billion but it's still gonna make money.

People with bad memory infuriate me to no end. Just in a 2 minute conversation, I had to repeat myself four times. Jesus christ, I can't tell if they're just not listening or actually have something wrong. To make it worse, I typed it, so it's not even as if I could be faulted.

It's especially bad when they ask the same thing every. single. day. It's so god damned repetitive and tiring.

It turns out the person who emailed my dad for the tour around the new house was a scammer.

People with bad memory infuriate me to no end. Just in a 2 minute conversation, I had to repeat myself four times. Jesus christ, I can't tell if they're just not listening or actually have something wrong. To make it worse, I typed it, so it's not even as if I could be faulted.

It's especially bad when they ask the same thing every. single. day. It's so god damned repetitive and tiring.
I know how you feel, especially when it's recorded with hard proof. There's three things that irritate me the most, to the point that I can't stand their existence: being lied to, being accused of something I didn't do, and having to repeat myself 15 times in the span of 2 minutes.

tell them to download windows4seniors

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom