• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

I can't get warm, no matter what I do today. Even when I was exercising with a jacket in earlier. I've got a bunch of layers on and i'm still cold AF.

Some super intrusive thoughts too. no, I don't want to poke my eyes out goddamn it, and I don't want to think about that :ananger:

Also feeling extra lonely today for some reason.
god, i'm being pathetic.

I guess I'm back to complaining about everything again instead of being cheery. Maybe I should ask for my dose of antidepressants to be increased, or maybe it's because I forgot them a few times this week.

I can't get warm, no matter what I do today. Even when I was exercising with a jacket in earlier. I've got a bunch of layers on and i'm still cold AF.

Some super intrusive thoughts too. no, I don't want to poke my eyes out goddamn it, and I don't want to think about that :ananger:

Also feeling extra lonely today for some reason.
god, i'm being pathetic.

I guess I'm back to complaining about everything again instead of being cheery. Maybe I should ask for my dose of antidepressants to be increased, or maybe it's because I forgot them a few times this week.

:hug: <3

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Four objective games of Halo in a row with teams who went out of their way to not play the objective. Why play bomb if you don't want to try and plant the bomb? Why play flag if you don't want to try and cap flags? Why play hill if you run away from the hill every time we control it? I love getting a team who've decided to lose before the game even begins.

I was showering and the power went off. There wasn't even any warm water left in the taps, so I had to use freezing cold water to wash my conditioner out :ananger: I don't think i've sworn that much ever. it was ****ing cold.
Anyway, to get the power back on, I had to lend my mom more of my money, and I had to go get the top up myself. In the pouring rain, while all the Christmas shoppers were out.

Bleh. I'm gonna get back in the shower once the water warms up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom