• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

I had a craving for chocolate but the shops were shut.

Also the cold is draining the batteries for my phone and my earphones :dry:

Discord is such a disaster of a program. I cannot stand the modern developer attitude. This is ridiculous. No one has to release weekly updates for stupid "features" no one needed that are just causing performance issues because Discord is literally heavier than Bowser. Just found out that it's literally attacking my browser for trying to block it from spying on my activity, and why my browser has been so unusable.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Had an extremely bad night's sleep and came late for work and now I'm all tired and anxious.

decided to be productive today, see how it goes.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I wish the temperature would just stay the same for longer than a week, I don't even care if it gets cold and stays cold, it's better than the drastic change from hot to cold that's been going on this entire month.

I can feel the changes taking a toll on my body. Like I'm starting to feel drained, out of energy, and I'm getting headaches very easily. So yeah, not fun.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Cannot catch a ****ing break today! Pulled my 3DS out to load up Kirby Triple Deluxe and I can't get it to load at all! So I did repair scan, and of course it needs repairing. So I'm just staring at it redownloading as my night ticks away. Can't even relax with some damn Kirby tonight, so I'm pissed.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Discord is such a disaster of a program.

You know, it's weird, since I use Discord daily and I've never had problems with it. I'm not sure wh-

attacking my browser

oh

I just use the desktop app, and as I said, I haven't had any problems. I feel like that'd work out better than just using it in whichever browser you use. Not sure if you've tried that or not, or if you even want to use it. Technology can be a pain at times, though, so I get it.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
This could have been one hell of a rant if it weeent form my fingers being so cold that they could barely move but they literally shoved us off from the train in the middle of nowhere because signsal stop . I’ve had these befor s but this time, we’re hundreds of people at this station with literally nowhere to go. They keep coming and they only had one replacement bus for 50 people. Parking spot literally liooms like a Lemmings stage. I have no idea what to do

my internet is sooooooo ssslllooowwww today
also my first interaction of the day was me getting complained at.
if this is how the rest of the day is going to be, someone kill me please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom