• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I started thinking about metal people due to me bringing it up in the SB and now I can't stop thinking and being annoyed about all the douchebags I not only met during my early 20s, but also didn't have the guts to put them in their place.

Hate it when bad thoughts claw into the inside of your head like that.

I started thinking about metal people due to me bringing it up in the SB and now I can't stop thinking and being annoyed about all the douchebags I not only met during my early 20s, but also didn't have the guts to put them in their place.

Hate it when bad thoughts claw into the inside of your head like that.

It's awful how toxic and pretentious some music communities can be, and communities for things in general. With people like that I try to look at it like, they're not worth your time. If they can't respect you or your interests and are just going to be a hivemind about it, **** them, it's not worth the stress and there's always going to be other people who will accept you and get you. I hope you feel better.

I can't really, don't have the money.
Vk87M3k.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom