• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

My neighbors started making noise and my mom just assumed it was me and started accusations.

I asked her what sound she thought i was making (in my normal tone of voice) and she told me to "quit the attitude", because i'd start an argument.
FFS. I didn't have an "attitude" and I didn't intend to start anything.
I don't want to fight, but it seems she's determined to find something to be pissed at.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
We have a door in the laundry building that needs to be kept open because if closed it can't be opened and some ****er closed it last night so was denied access to the laundry room.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I wanna eat Twizzlers while I'm writing my paper but opening the bag is gonna make so much noise in the library

PoeFacedKilla

Hylian Killer Bee
My hotspot is going slow so I can't watch Mr. Robot until tomorrow. Oh and my dog is in heat (she's old and hasn't really had one in years I thought I was done with it) so I'm having to bleach all my sheets and blankets before I can go to bed. And probably lock her in the bathroom.

Discord living up to its namesake and basically being a chaotic piece of **** software that just explodes at random and is literally more taxing on my system than Crysis and a cpu stress test combined and basically has less functionality with every update.

Software in general. Technology in general. I'm so tired of all this garbage.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The fact that the fools who did work on my roof failed to align the satellite back properly so now I have to get my internet provider out here just to fix their negligence.

And the fact that I didn't have a choice in the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom