• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
What the **** is happening in this world? I tried to install CTGP and the letter bomb came all fine, when I opened that letter bomb it showed some **** , probably San error message. I've tried 6 times but in vain

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
A train ended up doubling the time it took for me to get home. Like, please, can that seriously not happen when I'm trying to get home.

Bleh. Mood swings. I got angry for no reason a few times today, but I kept a calm demeanor the entire time. I nearly broke down when someone ran a crossing and nearly hit me though.

I also found a 6th shiny Snubbull... and accidentally transferred it. Whoops.
I hate Snubbull anyway, so I don't care too much.

Also, I had to loan my mom yet more money. It doesn't just grow on trees, ya know. I've got £16 to my name till next Tuesday. Ugh.

And the stuff I ordered online a while back is taking soooooo long to arrive. December 16th is so long away.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It's called Thanksgiving Dinner for a reason. Every year I decide to go to a dinner that I'm not hosting, things go bad, and this year is no exception. I'm going to a friend house, I was told to be there by 1 P.M., dinner would be served later. Somebody decided to cook the Turkey early though. So now I'm heading over there in a few minutes to eat dinner for lunch...

What am I going to have for dinner now? I'm not staying over there all evening, and I don't like stuffing myself to death. I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom