• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

My most hated Pokemon is in Sw/Sh, but my favourite isn't.
****ing Nuzleaf.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm really enjoying The Witcher 3 but I swear to God Roach is hands down the worst ****ing horse I've ever ridden in a video game, and I am including that old arcade machine Final Furlong.
Havent you played BoTW? Roach is bestest girl and she comes when called.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Havent you played BoTW? Roach is bestest girl and she comes when called.
Comes to a complete halt stuck between trees 20 yards away. And then won't move until I've pressed forward three times And then stops seemingly randomly the second the smallest twig is in the road.

Phobos from Assassin's Creed Odyssey objectively best girl (male). Not only does he show up within spitting distance, you can mount him as you sprint so you never even need to stop moving when you get on him. Never loses step, climbs mountains like a Sherpa, and doesn't get spooked by wolves. 10/10 Best in show.

Reactions: Dio
My meds weren't in until this evening, so I had to go an entire day without my meds. This has been a rough day, and my phone charger, not charging half the time only makes things worse.

Bloody hell, How many have you taken?

unknown.png

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My doctor called my moblie which i dont answer so i had to get dad to do voicemail, theres a note on my file saying im deaf so why call mobile rather than house??

Cfrock

Keep it strong
It'd be really cool if The Witcher 3 would stop breaking and spazzing out. I'm enjoying the game but **** me that's three for three now. CD Projekt Red really need to get it together before Cyberpunk comes out because this track record is dreadful.

Also be nice if there were more than exactly one (1) good looking piece of chest armour in the game. Christ, once you've played Assassin's Creed Odyssey and been able to change the appearance of one piece of armour to another that you like every other game that exists feels dated in comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom