• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I hate hate hate hate hate the way I overthink and overanalyze over the smallest details and I sit there with single sentences and ask like a million question, like, what did they mean, why is there an exclamation mark and what does that mean, did I do something, why am I being ghosted... I should just let things slide and enjoy social interactions for what they are instead of becoming a worrying wreck.

I hate hate hate hate hate the way I overthink and overanalyze over the smallest details and I sit there with single sentences and ask like a million question, like, what did they mean, why is there an exclamation mark and what does that mean, did I do something, why am I being ghosted... I should just let things slide and enjoy social interactions for what they are instead of becoming a worrying wreck.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

God, I feel that so hard. :( I'm sorry, friend.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Toss something in the trash bin and Yuga takes it out of the bin. Collect paper and cardboard to toss away and yep.....Yuga finds something new to play with. Walk past his food and all the food is on the floor. Yeah, life with a cat-child. But I love him madly ;)

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Cyber Sleuth's final boss. Got so mad I instantly pressed home and turned off the switch.
Picture this, my digimon are low on HP, the boss is almost down. A couple attacks should do itJK LOL RESTART BOSS HAS FULL HEALTH Xdddddd.

I'll try again later but damn did that piss me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom