• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

I'm courteous to bugs, right? There's a juvenile grass spider in the sink in the basement, so I decided to not disturb him and use the sink in the bar instead. But I'm stupid and it's dark and I ****ing whacked my head really on the cabinets because I didn't realize how low they were. It's one of those head hits where you smell blood almost instantly. Didn't really feel anything then, but god I have a headache now.

My sister has this one succulent that's really leggy because it was on clearance, and its pot always tips over because lopsided weight. I babysit it and her other succulents for her since she's at medschool. Well when I picked the pot up today, the stem broke and I'm really upset. Gonna have to see if I can propagate it later since there's a lot of stem to work with. Have other plants I've been thinking about rerooting too, and it's just such a stressful thing to deal with right now.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Why are everyone using the laundry room so impatient? I went there 10 minutes before my time was up and there was this dude there looking super upset that he had to wait so long ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom