• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Constant questions all asking the same thing in a guitar group I moderate.

"What's the best guitar/amp/pedal/whatever for X amount of money?"

And it's always a really low budget. Sad news I tell these kids is that their budget is always too low when it comes to musical equipment. ALWAYS.

Constant questions all asking the same thing in a guitar group I moderate.

"What's the best guitar/amp/pedal/whatever for X amount of money?"

And it's always a really low budget. Sad news I tell these kids is that their budget is always too low when it comes to musical equipment. ALWAYS.
What's a good guitar I should get for one penny? :P.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
What's a good guitar I should get for one penny? :P.
Basically. This one kid is asking what's a good amp for $150. I offered my advice that his budget is too low.

There are decent amps for $150, but realistically, his money ain't gonna go far. Realistically, he should be saving up more in the ballpark of $500-$1000.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Don't forget to paint it, if the paint is scratched, I mean.
Well if I repair the door, and it still bothers them, maybe they should repaint it.

Or I could call the property repairman. Considering I rent. I dunno, I just don't take too kindly to someone forcing me to spend money on things I don't need or want, by forcing me to spend money on something that's a waste of money.*

*(read: fines).

Well if I repair the door, and it still bothers them, maybe they should repaint it.

Or I could call the property repairman. Considering I rent. I dunno, I just don't take too kindly to someone forcing me to spend money on things I don't need or want, by forcing me to spend money on something that's a waste of money.*

*(read: fines).
Hey, I got a better idea. If they're so anal about a dent in the garage door, how about you just destroy the door instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom