• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Woke up from my alarm, fell asleep again after it, woke up 5 minutes before my morning class was supposed to start. Considering it takes me about 20 minutes to get to school, plus the time it takes to get ready, I decided just to not go. But now I'm annoyed with myself because I've missed a fair few of this class and my attendance grade is really going to suffer.

It was so difficult to follow some of the mock calls today and navigate the systems at the same time.

The next three weeks will look out for how friendly I can be to customers and how well I can control my tone.

I can tell you now I'm gonna suck at that.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
It was so difficult to follow some of the mock calls today and navigate the systems at the same time.

The next three weeks will look out for how friendly I can be to customers and how well I can control my tone.

I can tell you now I'm gonna suck at that.
Telling you right now, customer service sucks. I've done it for 10 years, and I call huge bull**** on the phrase, "The customer is always right."

Telling you right now, customer service sucks. I've done it for 10 years, and I call huge bull**** on the phrase, "The customer is always right."

I'm in a call centre because I'm desperate, I've done a few short stints before and have hated them. I'm actually really nervous on the phone so of the few calls I've taken during training I'm already in tatters and I go onto the work floor on Monday.

Completely dreading it.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I'm in a call centre because I'm desperate, I've done a few short stints before and have hated them. I'm actually really nervous on the phone so of the few calls I've taken during training I'm already in tatters and I go onto the work floor on Monday.

Completely dreading it.
You'll be fine! I'm just jaded, lol. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom