• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Ran out of bourbon, and because of my fiancee's unreasonable work hours, and her work basically giving her no break in her work, that means I can't have lunch with her and replenish my stock, two of my most favorite things. It also means she doesn't get a reasonable break, because her work is apparently run by ****ing morons that can't hire decent people willing to do their ****ing job.

On top of that, I have an exam in my most useless, least favorite class, that my college apparently tells me that's mandatory to pass just to get a ****ing bachelor's, which is Spanish. I'm a physics major, I could give a **** less about Spanish.

On top of that I slept like **** last night and was being forced into cuddling by my fiancee because she kept having nightmares.

Just in a sour mood.

Ran out of bourbon, and because of my fiancee's unreasonable work hours, and her work basically giving her no break in her work, that means I can't have lunch with her and replenish my stock, two of my most favorite things. It also means she doesn't get a reasonable break, because her work is apparently run by ****ing morons that can't hire decent people willing to do their ****ing job.

On top of that, I have an exam in my most useless, least favorite class, that my college apparently tells me that's mandatory to pass just to get a ****ing bachelor's, which is Spanish. I'm a physics major, I could give a **** less about Spanish.

On top of that I slept like **** last night and was being forced into cuddling by my fiancee because she kept having nightmares.

Just in a sour mood.
That sucks man, I just hope you don't have to retake that Spanish course. That were just be rubbing salt in the wound.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend

Just in a sour mood.
How old is your fiancee to need comfort from nightmares??

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Irritating Botany teacher nit picking my Botany observation
"Where's the Exercise no? Where's the date? Why haven't you underlined this?cutchctcmhtcngrxnhtcyjtdjymhtc,uytyckhyrdssqeajhckH k.h"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom