• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Escape From Monkey Island is reminding me why it's my least favorite MI game in the whole series. It's poorly optimized for modern systems, the tank controls are awful, and there's game-breaking bugs and glitches that prevent progress.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I hate hate hate hate hate having to call in sick for work due to depression. They told me during the last social benefit meeting that they would keep me here until they figure out my max work limit and if I call in sick too many times they're gonna be like, nope, we have to cut her hours again, and keep her here another three months. I just feel guilty the entire day and nothing is fun and everything feels like a waste of time

I hate hate hate hate hate having to call in sick for work due to depression. They told me during the last social benefit meeting that they would keep me here until they figure out my max work limit and if I call in sick too many times they're gonna be like, nope, we have to cut her hours again, and keep her here another three months. I just feel guilty the entire day and nothing is fun and everything feels like a waste of time
Don't be so hard on yourself, that will only make the depression worse. Trust me, I know, I've been there.

My job expecting me to do all of my training online.

Got a lovely little email saying my store training was overdue and that my manager has been notified.

I looked into it and the pop up doesn't work,despite me having done more than most others I've spoken to.

Doesn't help that my manager is a ****ing **** so he is gonna eat me.

Also have horrible flu going on.

My dad took phone away, so now can't access the shoutbox until tomorrow. Also, I accidentally deleted my game file of Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal.

Ninja

Well well well
While my current boss is a great at his job, he is a pretty bad teacher. He goes over things extremely quickly and then when you ask questions he kind of cops an attitude. It’s discouraging, and annoying, so I have to resort at looking at the excel spreadsheet and teaching myself.

My instructor for this class didn't make it clear that this paper assignment due on friday was something we were supposed to start when the semester started so now I have to do like five weeks worth of research in a few days. But I'm too braindead to even think about doing anything about it right now.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
On top of fighting a cold for two days missing class, I'm fighting to try and find out the status of an order.

EDIT: Never mind on the order status. Seller messaged me letting me know it shipped.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom