• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Made some meatballs today and apparantly they were nice, i can't taste anything right now as not matter what i eat or drink everything has a horrible bitter taste.......no clue where this bitter taste has come from.
Meds maybe??

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I haven't used my Labtop in awhile so when I turned it on this morning it started going through updates, and once all the updates were installed I had to reset my Labtop, and what do you know, my Labtop was in Windows 10 S Mode, and I'm not even sure why that happened!!! So then I had to do an update for the Microsoft Store so that I could access the page to exit S Mode. All that just so I could get around to editing a Google Doc while chilling in my living room.

I haven't used my Labtop in awhile so when I turned it on this morning it started going through updates, and once all the updates were installed I had to reset my Labtop, and what do you know, my Labtop was in Windows 10 S Mode, and I'm not even sure why that happened!!! So then I had to do an update for the Microsoft Store so that I could access the page to exit S Mode. All that just so I could get around to editing a Google Doc in my living room.
That absolutely sucks man.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Had an ego inflated guitarist tell me that he doesn't need to practice anymore.

Seriously, how can you make an effort to never improve?

When I called him out on this, he fired back with, "I've probably been playing a lot longer than you."

-_-

These are the type of jackasses I can't stand. A little humility goes a long way. That's why I only consider myself a decent player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom