• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
One of my best friends moved to Netherlands without telling me. It's awesome and I'm happy for her, she really seems to love her new boyfriend. but I feel kind of let down that she made this huge decision and, seemingly, didn't think I was worth the effort to drop a text.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
AAAAAAHHHHHH ****in throbin head ache!
This happens whenever I skip my breakfast. I skipped today cos I don't wannabe late on reopening

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Made some meatballs today and apparantly they were nice, i can't taste anything right now as not matter what i eat or drink everything has a horrible bitter taste.......no clue where this bitter taste has come from.

Made some meatballs today and apparantly they were nice, i can't taste anything right now as not matter what i eat or drink everything has a horrible bitter taste.......no clue where this bitter taste has come from.
Maybe it's something you ate, cuz sometimes if you eat certain foods, it could make your taste buds all wonky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom