• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
****ing phone decided to **** the bed at the gym, cutting my workout short, because our gym has felt it necessary to play music that's so devoid of balls, teeth, or testosterone that I couldn't even angry lift.

So ya, kinda pissed right now. **** you Verizon.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
****ing phone decided to **** the bed at the gym, cutting my workout short, because our gym has felt it necessary to play music that's so devoid of balls, teeth, or testosterone that I couldn't even angry lift.

So ya, kinda pissed right now. **** you Verizon.
What?? I didnt even understand that?? Your phone decided to go to sleep??

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Download the music to your phone so you don't have to stream it.
My fiancee keeps saying the same thing, but the reason it annoyed me because 4G worked just fine every other time. But it wasn't so much the phone as the gym's choice in music that has no teeth. If I'm gonna lift weights, I need some music that gets the heart rate going. :)

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
My left stove is significantly slower than my right. The nuggets gets done immediately while the spaghetti take ages. When the nuggets are done I actually move the spaghetti to the right stove instead, because by that time it haven't even started boiling yet.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
My throat is hurting so bad I literally can not eat without literally everything burning my ****ing throat. Banana? Burns my damn throat. Milk? Nah get burned. Ice cream? Nah **** you get burned. Coughing, talking literally anything involving my mouth is met with a horrible burning sensation and I ****ing hate it. NyQuil does jack **** about it. I want this damn infection to be over by already

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My throat is hurting so bad I literally can not eat without literally everything burning my ****ing throat. Banana? Burns my damn throat. Milk? Nah get burned. Ice cream? Nah **** you get burned. Coughing, talking literally anything involving my mouth is met with a horrible burning sensation and I ****ing hate it. NyQuil does jack **** about it. I want this damn infection to be over by already
Try hot honey and lemon drinks??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom