• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Which ones got you?

It's just that, when I booted this game up I was all set for adventure. The world is so lush and inviting and I was so ready to explore, and did so wondrously and awestruck for the first hour, really delving head-first into the familiar rhythm of the lock-and-key approach to the game design, finding the map gradually opening up and unfold before my eyes.

I racked up 200 rupees and bought myself a Piece of heart. I play hero mode! A hero needs their hearts! When I entered the quest of the golden leaves however, I was required a shovel, which also goes for 200, which I of course did not have, and all of a sudden I was left at the mercy of cutting grass and finding a cave or two.

It just pulled me out of the magic completely and it was jarring as heck. All of a sudden the game moved from wondrous adventure to an annoying set of obstacles where traversal became tedious and collecting rupees a boring chore. The sense of adventure came to a grinding halt.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Got a bit of a headache last night and I couldn't fall asleep right. Woke up at like 1 am and then like a quarter to 3. Was not a good night

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom