• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
i Had a doctors appointment today so I had to leave work early. Turns out they canceled and only told me after I left. Now I have to explain this to my boss and ask if I can have more time off next week.

Also nobody is reading my blog....
You have a blog?? Hope work is ok with the drs mishaps...

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Capcom announced Project REsistence about two weeks ago and right from the very first image it was clear the game would be a Left 4 Dead clone with a Resident Evil gloss. It's even doubtful the game will be canon. This is standard fare for the franchise. Capcom release spin-offs and such all the time.

The problem, though, is that seemingly everyone who likes Resident Evil decided instantly that REsistence would definitely be a remake of Outbreak, because multiplayer. That's all. That's the entire basis for the assumption. None of the REsistence characters are from Outbreak and the gameplay style used in Outbreak has been absent from the franchise since 2004. There was absolutely nothing to even whisper of a hint that REsistence was in any way related to Outbreak. Even worse were the utter fools insistent that REsistence was a remake of Resident Evil 3. They insisted this despite the presence of multiplayer, the absence of Jill or Nemesis, and the total disregard for Capcom officially stating they had no plans for a REmake3 just five months ago.

Well today they released a teaser trailer for REsistence and guess what? It's not Outbreak, or REmake3, it's a spin-off that looks like a Left 4 Dead clone. Quelle-****ing-surprise. The cat burglar has been caught by the very person trying to catch him.

Cue a wave of idiots across the internet.com who are now positively pissed that they were """misled""" into believing an Outbreak remake was coming, pissed that Capcom """haven't listened to the fans yet again""" by not making REmake3, and generally getting really angry for no other reason than their own wilful stupidity and lack of thought. Resident Evil has existed for twenty-three years and in those two decades there have been exactly two remakes made. One came out in 2002, the other came out this past January, nearly two decades apart. That's it. And yet, so many people seem to think that Capcom are only allowed to produce remakes and giving us anything new is illegal. I cannot begin to fathom how dumb people like this are. I do not understand how they can get by in daily life when they are this bad at interpreting basic information. For all that I love Resident Evil, I ****ing hate its fanbase.

/rant

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My roommate has no understanding that noise is an obnoxious thing. He watches Youtube with his laptop speakers instead of headphones when I am doing work in our bedroom. And now he came in and just started playing his guitar while sitting on his bed. Which is literally a few feet from my desk.

Capcom announced Project REsistence about two weeks ago and right from the very first image it was clear the game would be a Left 4 Dead clone with a Resident Evil gloss. It's even doubtful the game will be canon. This is standard fare for the franchise. Capcom release spin-offs and such all the time.

The problem, though, is that seemingly everyone who likes Resident Evil decided instantly that REsistence would definitely be a remake of Outbreak, because multiplayer. That's all. That's the entire basis for the assumption. None of the REsistence characters are from Outbreak and the gameplay style used in Outbreak has been absent from the franchise since 2004. There was absolutely nothing to even whisper of a hint that REsistence was in any way related to Outbreak. Even worse were the utter fools insistent that REsistence was a remake of Resident Evil 3. They insisted this despite the presence of multiplayer, the absence of Jill or Nemesis, and the total disregard for Capcom officially stating they had no plans for a REmake3 just five months ago.

Well today they released a teaser trailer for REsistence and guess what? It's not Outbreak, or REmake3, it's a spin-off that looks like a Left 4 Dead clone. Quelle-****ing-surprise. The cat burglar has been caught by the very person trying to catch him.

Cue a wave of idiots across the internet.com who are now positively pissed that they were """misled""" into believing an Outbreak remake was coming, pissed that Capcom """haven't listened to the fans yet again""" by not making REmake3, and generally getting really angry for no other reason than their own wilful stupidity and lack of thought. Resident Evil has existed for twenty-three years and in those two decades there have been exactly two remakes made. One came out in 2002, the other came out this past January, nearly two decades apart. That's it. And yet, so many people seem to think that Capcom are only allowed to produce remakes and giving us anything new is illegal. I cannot begin to fathom how dumb people like this are. I do not understand how they can get by in daily life when they are this bad at interpreting basic information. For all that I love Resident Evil, I ****ing hate its fanbase.

/rant

RE fans, innit.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Rains have unleashed legions of mosquitoes in my mountain they have somehow evolved large enough to pierce a tough Goron :goron:. Sleeplessness and brutality plagues my vast 40 sq ft domain . #prayforeldinvolcano

/rant

I watched the trailer. It really does look like Left4Dead, which it did already beforehand anyway.

Hey, if Valve aint gonna make a new one...

Stupid fanbase.

The pictures I keep taking of this piece of artwork keep looking really artifacted and it's pissing me off because there aren't enough colors in the picture for them to like counteract that. It just looks really stupid.
Try doing darker strokes, and put some more elbow grease in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom